We are very happy and proud that the new responsive design of the Tactical Media Files documentation resource is available online now, beautifully designed by Jeroen Joosse (who also delivered the visual design of the original TMF website), and implemented by developer André van Toly.
The main purpose of this redesign was to make the resource better accessible on other media devices and able to scale to virtually any size screen (hence a ‘responsive’ design). If for any reason someone would fee ‘nostalgic’ about the accustomed web-design we left that in place at the following address:
We will fine tune the new design further in the coming months, but meanwhile have been busy and there’s quite some other news as well, so do read on:
Documentation Videos and Reports of Amsterdam and Liverpool events online
While our exhibition How much of this is fiction. is still on at FACT in Liverpool, and will open at HeK in Basel on March 22, documentation and reports of public events in Amsterdam and Liverpool are already available online:
• Report of the public debate Vox Populi and the Syrian Archive, at Eye Film Museum, Amsterdam on 21 January 2017:
• Video Vox Populi and the Syrian Archive:
• Report of the conference ‘The Society of Post-Control’, at Tolhuistuin, Amsterdam on 22 January 2017:
• Video of the conference ‘The Society of Post-Control':
• Video: Meme Wars: Internet culture and the ‘alt-right’
Lecture by writer / researcher Florian Cramer at FACT Liverpool, 2 March, 2017:
• Meme Wars: Post-lecture discussion:
We hope you will enjoy the new design and the most recent additions to our ever growing resource.